HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE MANY WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
•Adopt-A-Street or Adopt-A-Creek in your neighborhood.
• The Loot for Litter Program provides financial assistance to organizations or Adopt-a-Street/Creek participants for their efforts in helping collect litter along roadways within the City limits.
• Don’t Mess with Texas Trash-Off is a state wide litter cleanup that takes place early April. Contact us for more information on participating or check our Events page.
• Host your own cleanup event. Many groups, businesses or schools have an interest in a specific neighborhood or project. Contact KAB and we can set you up with supplies and disposal of material collected.
• Have an idea or project you’d like to bring to life and think Keep Abilene Beautiful would be a good partner? Complete a Request for Assistance form.
• Click here to Report a Litterer.
Sign up to receive e-mails on what we are doing, volunteer opportunities, awards and more!
Join our mailing list!
All volunteers are required to complete and return a Release Agreement for Clean up form.